Try our once in a life time golf tour packages South Africa.
South Africa is fast growing into one of the world’s finest golfing destinations. The exotic locations and fantastic courses provide a unique golf holiday. The vast and natural beauty of South Africa’s countryside together with perfect golfing conditions, make the country a great destination for a golf holiday.
There are so many regions and options to choose from, however please see details of a package below as an example of what is on offer. If you would like a tailor made golf trip to South Africa please let us know.
Golf getaways South Africa
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be met by a friendly representative who will assist you with a private transfer to the grand and majestic Southern Sun Cullinan Hotel, which offers easy access to most of Cape Town’s exclusive leisure venues. The Hotel is within walking distance to the world-renowned V&A Waterfront and Cape Town CBD.
Your accommodation here is for two nights on a bed and breakfast basis. You will have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront for a lovely late afternoon lunch and you will also find some of South Africa’s top fashion retail stores here for shopping.
After breakfast you will be assisted with a private road transfer to the sublime Pearl Valley golf course, situated between the Simonsberg and Drakenstein Mountains.
Designed by Jack Nicklaus, Pearl Valley is one of the best golf courses in South Africa. There was no compromise in layout and design of this magnificent course and it holds true to its promise of an exceptional round of golf.
Relax and enjoy a tour of the Winelands in the afternoon including wine sampling of South Africa’s finest award-winning wines. Most of the vineyards will be more than happy to ship selections of their excellent product home for you. **Winelands tour and lunch is an optional extra at one of the many fine dining establishments in the area.
You will be transferred to South Africa’s whale watching capital Hermanus; here you’ll be stopping off at Arabella Golf and Country Estate for your next round of golf which laps the shores of the Botrivier Lagoon.
Sitting atop the famous cliffs of Hermanus is the beautiful Cape Cod, colonial Ocean Eleven Guest House; a charming boutique hotel where you will spend one night in a sea-facing suite on a bed & breakfast basis. In-season, guests staying at Ocean Eleven will experience some of the best whale watching in the world, right from the comfort of their suites.
After an early morning start, you will be transferred back to Cape Town International Airport where you will board a flight to Nelspruit International Airport.
Your private transfer will take you to Buhala Game Lodge situated 15 minutes away from Leopard Creek Country Club in Mpumalanga. Accommodation here is on a two nights’ full board basis including scheduled activities and your park fees. Your time at the lodge will be spent in the beautiful African bushveld and enjoying early morning and late afternoon game drives.
After an early morning breakfast, the golfers will be transferred to Leopard Creek Country Club, Green fees, golf cart and halfway house have been included.
Rated as the number one golf course in South Africa by Golf Digest (2012), this course has held the top honour for six of the seven past years. It is ranked 80th on the 2011 World Top 100 ranking list.
After an early morning game drive and breakfast, you will be assisted with a private transfer to Skukuza Airstrip where you will board a light aircraft at 13h00 for your flight to O.R. Tambo International Airport.
You will be assisted with a private road transfer to the Sandton Sun hotel where you will be spending one night in a standard room on bed and breakfast basis.
The following morning you will be provided with a private transfer to O.R. Tambo International Airport for your flight home.
- Meet and Assist at Cape Town International Airport,
- Private Transfers as specified in the Itinerary
- Scheduled light aircraft transfer from Nelspruit Airport to Skukuza Airstrip and Skukuza Airstrip to O.R. Tambo International Airport
- 2 Night stay at The Cullinan Hotel Cape Town on a bed and breakfast basis
- 1 Night stay at Ocean’s Eleven Guest House on a bed and breakfast basis
- 2 Night stay at Buhala Game Lodge on a full board basis including scheduled safari activities and park fees
- 1 Night stay at the Sandton Sun Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- 1 x Round of Golf, including golf cart, at; Pearl Valley Golf Estates, Arabella Golf Club, and Leopard Creek Country Club
- Halfway House meal at Leopard Creek
- Flight SKZ to O.R. Tambo International Airport
- Complimentary Golfers Gift box – Cap, Golf Shirt, Towel, Pitchfork & Marker, Sleeve of golf balls
- International and domestic scheduled flights (can be included or booked in conjunction with international tickets)
- Meals and beverages not specified as included in the above itineraries
- Halfway house at Pearl Valley and Arabella
- Optional extras as specified in the itinerary
- All items and purchases of a personal nature
- Flights from OR Tambo Int. to Cape Town Int.
Contact us today for full details and prices on amazing golf tour packages South Africa